Another Wednesday – getting through a week of work that may seem endless, stress that may seem pointless, and conflict that is eating up your energy. Finding happiness in the simple is essential for moving forward! I have to put together some thoughts during my recent times of stress from moving across the country that have kept me going:
2. Appreciate the beauty in every being. Everyone has a purpose to fulfill, and we must appreciate their path. We must constantly act as both teachers and observers for every interaction we have with everyone we come into contact with. That homeless man might just have some great tips on how you can be less of an asshole today.
3. Appreciate the beauty of yourself and recognize that your beauty resides in all other things as well as yourself, so that the world, as a whole, is beautiful and as worthy of appreciation, just as you are. Failure to recognize self worth is often what leads people to undermining themselves and prevents them from moving forward into self growth. Embracing the elements that make you different from any other person will bring you strength.
4. Find the gifts and talents which have been bestowed upon you by practicing what you love. Allow this love to guide you on the path which will bring love and light both to yourself and others. Yes, money is the root of desire and evil in the real world, but it must also be acknowledged as a source of restoration for positivity by placing funds in the hands of people who will share it.
5. Recognize that others will doubt your purity and the extent to which you are able to do anything which the mind creates. Allow your dreams to prod you forward, reacting to negative influences with positivity to allow the growth of both yourself and others.
6. Do not be intimidated by the prospect of lost opportunity, or failures that you may have. Focus on what you want everyday to achieve that- it will always happen, but not as you plan it. Fate chooses what will best serve the universe. The law of attraction will bring you all of your desires- you must just have trust in its omniprescence. “I know where I’m going, I just don’t know how I will get there”.
7. This is especially true of love: you must appreciate how beautiful you are, your partner is, and the entirety of you together with mutual understanding. By straining to make a relationship work and being anxious about whether or not someone likes us, we continuously put stress on ourselves and force ourselves into relationships with people that may not always be constructive.
8. Appreciate the beauty of all things constructed by man- although most of it is detrimental to the Earth’s well-being. This has happened for a reason: we must see the pain that can be felt in the world before we can reconcile with each other and realize how beautiful it could be instead. Whatever the object may be, it was created by a combination of animals and nature, it just as much a part of us as we are of it. Objects define us: how can we use this to our advantage and change the way in which the objects we have created define the world?